Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogger May Be Hiccuping

Good morning, everyone. The word from friends is that Blogger is having issues, and this morning I had trouble logging in. Therefore, if you leave a comment, or try to and cannot, or for some reason don't get a reply from me, it's likely that Blogger had a hiccup. Goodness, I hope they fix this! First Livejournal had issues, and now here. It's inevitable, I guess, with the mass of users, and the complexities of the systems driving it all, and it is a free service, but still...

2 comments:

Time Traveling in Costume said...

I notice everytime I leave a page it logs me out. Getting tired of that. I hope they fix it too.
Val

ZipZip said...

Yeowp. Not good. Now I am getting "service unavailable" when I try to log in, but if I retry it goes through.
very best,

natalie