Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Discovery: the Portrait Miniatures Collection of Martínez Lanzas-de las Heras

An example
from
the
collection.
This morning I discovered the portrait miniatures collection of Martínez Lanzas-de las Heras. A miniatures painter and collector, Mr. Lanzas-de las Heras maintains a blog showing pieces from his magnificent collection. He had decided to follow my blog, and curious, I followed the link to his site.

He details ways in which miniatures are made, plus gives us the chance to view some really nice, detailed miniatures. An other treasure trove for costumers.

Thank you sir, for showing your collection.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing to imagine someone painting something so small in so much detail! Pretty!

Sarah

ZipZip said...

I agree!

Very best,

Natalie

The Dreamstress said...

Oooh, I love miniatures!

ZipZip said...

So do I! Fun to look at and so useful. Sure wish I could afford a real one. Well, I can dream...

Very best,
Natalie